Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials: Create Experiences with ARKit, RealityKit & Reality Composer
- Paperback: 289 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 17, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: n/a
- ISBN-13: n/a
Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials: Create Experiences with ARKit, RealityKit & Reality Composer: Learn Augmented Reality for the Apple Platform!: Up to date for iOS 14, Xcode 12 & Swift 5.1
This book will teach you to build realistic and immersive AR experiences for the Apple platform. This book is the easiest and fastest way to get hands-on experience using Apple frameworks and technologies like Reality Composer, RealityKit, and ARKit – all the available rendering technologies Apple has to offer, as well as a collection of fun projects for creating various real-world AR experiences.
Our older book, ARKit by Tutorials, is a collection of ARKit-specific projects for creating various real-world AR experiences. It’s also important to point out that, in that book, there’s a focus around SceneKit as the primary rendering technology.
Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials was developed after Apple announced RealityKit and Reality Composer. Instead of just focusing on one rendering technology, the book focuses on all the available rendering technologies Apple has to offer. This not only includes the new RealityKit, but also SceneKit and SpriteKit too. The book includes a collection of fresh new projects for creating various real-world AR experiences.
This book is a successor to ARKit by Tutorials, not an update to that book. Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials provides the readers with a single, unified path to all of Apple’s available AR technologies that includes ARKit, RealityKit and Reality Composer. This book is for beginner to intermediate iOS developers who already know the basics of Swift development and are looking to build immersive AR experiences for the Apple platform.
- AR Quick Look: Discover how to integrate AR Quick Look into your apps to give them some cool AR superpowers.
- Reality Composer & Reality Files: Find out how to leverage the power of Reality Composer to create interactive AR-based experiences.
- Reality Converter & PBR Materials: Discover how PBR materials can add a level of realism to your AR objects, and how you can use Reality Converter to convert, view and customize USDZ content.
- RealityKit: Find out how to set up and use RealityKit to build a face-based augmented reality app.
- Facial Blend Shapes: Build a fully interactive augmented reality face mask that reacts to your facial expressions using blend shapes.
- ARKit: Get a complete introduction to ARKit, Apple’s framework for creating fully interactive augmented reality, and learn about the different types of rendering options available with ARKit.
- Raycasting & Physics: Learn about raycasting, 2D hit-testing and the SpriteKit physics engine as you add more features and functionality to your game.
- ECS & Collaborative Experiences: Build a collaborative AR experience and learn how to create and manage a multipeer connection.
After reading this Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials book, you’ll have a deep understanding of the technologies and frameworks used to create powerful, immersive AR experiences for the Apple platform.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Easy Self Ear Piercing Kit Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]