Becoming an Agile Software Architect
- Paperback: 372 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 19, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800563841
- ISBN-13: 978-1800563841
Becoming an Agile Software Architect: A guide to successfully operating in a lean-agile organization for solutions architects and enterprise architects
Many organizations have embraced Agile methodologies to transform their ability to rapidly respond to constantly changing customer demands. However, in this melee, many enterprises often neglect to invest in architects by presuming architecture is not an intrinsic element of Agile software development.
Since the role of an architect is not pre-defined in Agile, many organizations struggle to position architects, often resulting in friction with other roles or a failure to provide a clear learning path for architects to be productive.
This book guides architects and organizations through new Agile ways of incrementally developing the architecture for delivering an uninterrupted, continuous flow of values that meets customer needs. You’ll explore various aspects of Agile architecture and how it differs from traditional architecture. The book later covers Agile architects’ responsibilities and how architects can add significant value by positioning themselves appropriately in the Agile flow of work. Through examples, you’ll also learn concepts such as architectural decision backlog,the last responsible moment, value delivery, architecting for change, DevOps, and evolutionary collaboration.
- Acquire clarity on the duties of architects in Agile development
- Understand architectural styles such as domain-driven design and microservices
- Identify the pitfalls of traditional architecture and learn how to develop solutions
- Understand the principles of value and data-driven architecture
- Discover DevOps and continuous delivery from an architect’s perspective
- Adopt Lean-Agile documentation and governance
- Develop a set of personal and interpersonal qualities
- Find out how to lead the transformation to achieve organization-wide agility
By the end of this Becoming an Agile Software Architect book, you’ll be able to operate as an architect in Agile development initiatives and successfully architect reliable software systems.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Embroidery Stitching Punch Needles Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]