Black Hat Python, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (April 13, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1718501129
- ISBN-13: 978-1718501126
Black Hat Python: Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters, 2nd Edition: Fully-updated for Python 3, the second edition of this worldwide bestseller (over 100,000 copies sold) explores the stealthier side of programming and brings you all new strategies for your hacking projects
When it comes to creating powerful and effective hacking tools, Python is the language of choice for most security analysts. In Black Hat Python, 2nd Edition, you’ll explore the darker side of Python’s capabilities writing network sniffers, stealing email credentials, brute forcing directories, crafting mutation fuzzers, infecting virtual machines, creating stealthy trojans, and more.
The Black Hat Python: Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters, 2nd Edition of this bestselling hacking book contains code updated for the latest version of Python 3, as well as new techniques that reflect current industry best practices. You’ll also find expanded explanations of Python libraries such as ctypes, struct, lxml, and BeautifulSoup, and dig deeper into strategies, from splitting bytes to leveraging computer-vision libraries, that you can apply to future hacking projects.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a trojan command-and-control using GitHub
- Detect sandboxing and automate common malware tasks, like keylogging and screenshotting
- Escalate Windows privileges with creative process control
- Use offensive memory forensics tricks to retrieve password hashes and inject shellcode into a virtual machine
- Extend the popular Burp Suite web-hacking tool
- Abuse Windows COM automation to perform a man-in-the-browser attack
- Exfiltrate data from a network most sneakily
When it comes to offensive security, your ability to create powerful tools on the fly is indispensable. Learn how with the Black Hat Python, 2nd Edition.