Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure – Second Edition
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 20, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800202431
- ISBN-13: 978-1800202436
Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure, 2nd Edition: Learn to extract actionable insights from your big data in real time using a range of Microsoft Azure features
Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure, Second Edition serves as a comprehensive guide for big data analysis and processing using a range of Microsoft Azure features. This book covers everything you need to build your own data warehouse and learn numerous techniques to gain useful insights by analyzing big data.
The book begins by introducing you to the power of data with big data analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, artificial intelligence, and DataOps. You will learn about cloud-scale analytics and the services Microsoft Azure offers to empower businesses to discover insights. You will also be introduced to the new features and functionalities added to the modern data warehouse.
Finally, you will look at two real-world business use cases to demonstrate high-level solutions using Microsoft Azure. The aim of these use cases will be to illustrate how real-time data can be analyzed in Azure to derive meaningful insights and make business decisions. You will learn to build an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud with machine learning and deep learning concepts.
- Explore the concepts of modern data warehouses and data pipelines
- Discover unique design considerations while applying a cloud analytics solution
- Design an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud
- Differentiate between structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Choose a cloud-based service for your data analytics solutions
- Use Azure services to ingest, store, and analyze data of any scale
By the end of this Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure, 2nd Edition book, you will be proficient in analyzing large amounts of data with Azure and using it effectively to benefit your organization.