Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssembly
- Paperback: 322 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 14, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800560206
- ISBN-13: 978-1800560208
Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssembly: Explore embedded programming, and get hands-on with real-world embedded projects relating to IoT, low-powered devices, and other complex systems using TinyGo and WebAssembly
While often considered a fast and compact programming language, Go usually creates large executables that are difficult to run on low-memory or low-powered devices such as microcontrollers or IoT. TinyGo is a new compiler that allows developers to compile their programs for such low-powered devices. As TinyGo supports all the standard features of the Go programming language, you won’t have to tweak the code to fit on the microcontroller.
This Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssembly book is a hands-on guide packed full of interesting DIY projects that will show you how to build embedded applications. You will learn how to program sensors and work with microcontrollers such as Arduino Uno and Arduino Nano IoT 33. The chapters that follow will show you how to develop multiple real-world embedded projects using a variety of popular devices such as LEDs, 7-segment displays, and timers. Next, you will progress to build interactive prototypes such as a traffic lights system, touchless hand wash timer, and more. As you advance, you’ll create an IoT prototype of a weather alert system and display those alerts on the TinyGo WASM dashboard. Finally, you will build a home automation project that displays stats on the TinyGo WASM dashboard.
- Discover a variety of TinyGo features and capabilities while programming your embedded devices
- Explore how to use display devices to present your data
- Focus on how to make TinyGo interact with multiple sensors for sensing temperature, humidity, and pressure
- Program hardware devices such as Arduino Uno and Arduino Nano IoT 33 using TinyGo
- Understand how TinyGo works with GPIO, ADC, I2C, SPI, and MQTT network protocols
- Build your first TinyGo IoT and home automation prototypes
- Integrate TinyGo in modern browsers using WebAssembly
By the end of this Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssembly book, you will be equipped with the skills you need to build real-world embedded projects using the power of TinyGo.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Portable Electric Vibration Wireless Breast Massager Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]