Hands-on Kubernetes on Azure – Third Edition
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 21, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801079943
- ISBN-13: 978-1801079945
Hands-on Kubernetes on Azure, 3rd Edition: Understand the fundamentals of Kubernetes deployment on Azure with a learn-by-doing approach
Containers and Kubernetes containers facilitate cloud deployments and application development by enabling efficient versioning with improved security and portability.
With updated chapters on role-based access control, pod identity, storing secrets, and network security in AKS, this Hands-on Kubernetes on Azure, Third Edition begins by introducing you to containers, Kubernetes, and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and guides you through deploying an AKS cluster in different ways. You will then delve into the specifics of Kubernetes by deploying a sample guestbook application on AKS and installing complex Kubernetes apps using Helm. With the help of real-world examples, you’ll also get to grips with scaling your applications and clusters.
As you advance, you’ll learn how to overcome common challenges in AKS and secure your applications with HTTPS. You will also learn how to secure your clusters and applications in a dedicated section on security. In the final section, you’ll learn about advanced integrations, which give you the ability to create Azure databases and run serverless functions on AKS as well as the ability to integrate AKS with a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline using GitHub Actions.
- Plan, configure, and run containerized applications in production
- Use Docker to build applications in containers and deploy them on Kubernetes
- Monitor the AKS cluster and the application
- Monitor your infrastructure and applications in Kubernetes using Azure Monitor
- Secure your cluster and applications using Azure-native security tools
- Connect an app to the Azure database
- Store your container images securely with Azure Container Registry
- Install complex Kubernetes applications using Helm
- Integrate Kubernetes with multiple Azure PaaS services, such as databases, Azure Security Center, and Functions
- Use GitHub Actions to perform continuous integration and continuous delivery to your cluster
By the end of this Hands-on Kubernetes on Azure, 3rd Edition book, you will be proficient in deploying containerized workloads on Microsoft Azure with minimal management overhead.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Snails Skin Care Eye Massage Cream Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]