Learning Angular – Third Edition
- Paperback: 430 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (September 7, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839210664
- ISBN-13: 978-1839210662
Learning Angular, 3rd Edition: Uncover Angular’s potential for creating enterprise web applications – from setting up the environment to deployment – with the help of expert guidance, step-by-step explanations, and hands-on exercises
Updated to Angular 10, this Learning Angular, Third Edition book covers new features and modern web development practices to address the current frontend web development landscape. If you are new to Angular, this book will give you a comprehensive introduction to help you get you up and running in no time. You’ll learn how to develop apps by harnessing the power of the Angular command-line interface (CLI), write unit tests, style your apps by following the Material Design guidelines, and finally deploy them to a hosting provider. The Learning Angular 10, 3rd Edition book is especially useful for beginners to get to grips with the bare bones of the framework needed to start developing Angular apps.
- Use the Angular CLI to scaffold, build, and deploy a new Angular application
- Build components, the basic building blocks of an Angular application
- Discover techniques to make Angular components interact with each other
- Understand the different types of templates supported by Angular
- Create HTTP data services to access APIs and provide data to components
- Enhance your application’s UX with Angular Material
- Apply best practices and coding conventions to your large-scale web development projects
By the end of this Learning Angular, 3rd Edition book, you’ll not only be able to create Angular applications with TypeScript from scratch but also enhance your coding skills with best practices.