Modern C for Absolute Beginners
- Paperback: 365 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (February 16, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484266420
- ISBN-13: 978-1484266427
Learn the C programming language easily and in a straightforward way. This book teaches the basics of C, the C Standard Library, and modern C standards. No previous programming experience is required.
C is a language that is as popular today as it was decades ago. C covers a wide variety of domains. It can be used to program a microcontroller, or to develop an entire operating system. This book is an effort to introduce the reader to the C programming language in a concise and easy to follow manner.
The author takes you through the C programming language, the Standard Library, and the C standards basics. Each chapter is the right balance of theory and code examples.
What You Will Learn
- The C programming language fundamentals
- The C Standard Library fundamentals
- New C Standards features
- The basics of types, operators, statements, arrays, functions, and structs
- The basics of pointers, memory allocation, and memory manipulation
- Take advantage of best practices in C
After reading and using this Modern C for Absolute Beginners book, you’ll have the essentials to start programming in modern C.