Programming the Internet of Things
- Paperback: 402 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 13, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492081418
- ISBN-13: 978-1492081418
Programming the Internet of Things: An Introduction to Building Integrated, Device-to-Cloud IoT Solutions
Learn how to program the Internet of Things with this hands-on guide. By breaking down IoT programming complexities in step-by-step, building-block fashion, author and educator Andy King shows you how to design and build your own full-stack, end-to-end IoT solution from device to cloud. This Programming the Internet of Things practical book walks you through tooling, development environment setup, solution design, and implementation.
- Design an end-to-end solution that implements an IoT use case
- Set up an IoT-centric development and testing environment
- Organize your software design by creating abstractions in Python and Java
- Use MQTT, CoAP, and other protocols to connect IoT devices and services
- Create a custom JSON-based data format that’s consumable across a range of platforms and services
- Use cloud services to support your IoT ecosystem and provide business value for stakeholders
You’ll learn how a typical IoT ecosystem works, as well as how to tackle integration challenges that crop up when implementing your own IoT solution. Whether you’re an engineering student learning the basics of the IoT, a tech-savvy executive looking to better understand the nuances of IoT technology stacks, or a programmer building your own smart house solution, this Programming the Internet of Things practical book will help you get started.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Interactive Cat Teaser Feather Wand Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]