Test-Driven Development with React
- Paperback: 218 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 3, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484269713
- ISBN-13: 978-1484269718
Test-Driven Development with React: Apply Test-Driven Development in Your Applications
Learn to use accelerated test-driven development (TDD) to build a React application from scratch. This book explains how your React components will be integrated, and how to refactor code to make it more concise and flexible.
What You’ll Learn
- Manage your application’s state using Redux
- Employ professional techniques for backend services
- Use Cypress as an end-to-end testing framework
- Utilize React-testing-library for unit and integration tests
Using higher code quality you’ll be able to write executable documentation using Cucumber. This is just one of many essentials in maintaining a practical TDD workflow in your daily workload. Test-Driven Development with React highlights best practices and design patterns that will enable you to write more maintainable and reusable React components.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order USB Wireless Breast Massager Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]