The iPhone Manual – Tips and Hacks
- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 27, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838641017
- ISBN-13: 978-1838641016
The iPhone Manual – Tips and Hacks: Discover customization and productivity tips with this quick guide for iPhone users
The iPhone is the most popular smartphone available on the market, renowned for its sophisticated design, immersive UI, and user safety. And even if you’ve bought an iPhone for its impressive specifications, you may still be unaware of many of its features, which you’ll discover with the help of this book!
The iPhone Manual – Tips and Hacks is your practical guide to uncovering the hidden potential of iPhones, and will leave you amazed at how productive you can be by learning tips and hacks for customizing your device as a communication, entertainment, and work tool. You’ll unearth the complete range of iPhone features and customize it to streamline your day-to-day interaction with your device. This iPhone manual will help you explore your iPhone’s impressive capabilities and fully understand all the features, functions, and settings that every iPhone owner should know. With this book, you’ll get to grips with not only the basics of communication but also best practices for accessing photos, videos, and music to set up your entertainment using your iPhone. In addition to this, you’ll learn about serious work tools that will make you productive in your everyday tasks.
- Use touch gestures and understand the user interface to use any app on the iPhone
- Explore the latest apps exclusive to iOS 14, such as the translate and magnifier apps
- Find out how to share data from your iPhone with other devices
- Set up and customize Siri and learn how to give commands
- Discover different ways to capture and access pictures and videos
- Set up an email account and use multiple accounts on a single device
- Set up FaceTime on your iPhone and discover different ways to make a FaceTime call
- Use Apple Pay to shop online or send money to other users
By the end of this iPhone book, you’ll have learned how to use your iPhone to perform tasks and customize your experience in ways you probably didn’t realize were possible.